Democracy Now! Thursday, November 15, 2001
* Headlines for Thursday, November 15th, 2001
Source Radio/Television broadcastLabel / Recorded by DN Studios
* As the Dominican Community Mourns Losses From Crash of American Airlines Flight 587 Inqueens, Many Family Members of Undocumented Immigrants Are Afraid to Claim Their Dead Or Leave Thecountry to Bury Them
* As Anti-Terrorism Legislation and Fear of Dissent Sweep the Country, How Can the Activistleft Organize Against Racial Profiling and Against the War?
* In a Time of Crackdown On Immigrant, Arab, and South Asian Communities in the US, Actor Peter Coyote Talks to US About Knowing Our Rights
* U.N Security Council Votes Unanimously for a Resolution Encouraging Member States Toparticipate in a Peace-Keeping Force
* The Putin-Bush Summit in Texas: Why Would Putin Agree to Scrap the Abm Treaty? Could It Bebecause the US May Offer to Let Russia Build Part of Its Missile Defense System?
* Humanitarian Organizations Face Looting and Killing As They Try to Deliver Aid to the Poorest People of Afghanistan